12 Lecturers in the Faculty of Engineering, Udayana University received the Rector's Decree as Study Program Coordinator
Dean of the Faculty of Engineering, Udayana University, Ir. I Ketut Sudarsana, ST, Ph.D. handed the Rector's Decree to 12 lecturers as the Study Program Coordinator for the period 2022-2024 at the Faculty of Engineering, Udayana University, Wednesday, January 19th, 2022 located in Meeting Room 2 of the Dean Building, Faculty of Engineering, Udayana University, Jimbaran, accompanied by the Deputy Deans by implementing strict health protocols. In addition, the Study Program Coordinators whose term of office ended in 2022 were also present.
The event began with remarks from the Dean of the Faculty of
Engineering, Udayana University, Ir. I Ketut Sudarsana, ST, Ph.D., in his
speech, the Dean of the Faculty of Engineering thanked the Study Program
Coordinators whose term of office ended in 2022 for the good cooperation so
far, and to the new Study Program Coordinators, the Dean of the Faculty of
Engineering said congratulations on duty and join the management team at the
Faculty of Engineering, Udayana University and hope to be able to synergize
with each other in carrying out their duties in achieving the Key Performance
Indicators (IKU) targets charged to the Faculty of Engineering. The problems
faced by the study program need to be discussed together to get the best
Then the event continued with the submission of the Decree of the Chancellor of Udayana University No. 1346/UN14/HK.KP/2022 to the new Study Program Coordinator, followed by the submission of a Certificate of Appreciation as a thank you from the dean to the Study Program Coordinator whose term of office expires in 2022. The new Study Program Coordinator are:
1. Coordinator of the Architecture Undergraduate Study Program: Tri Anggraini Prajnawrdhi, ST, MT, MURP, PhD replacing Prof. Dr. Ir. Anak Agung Ayu Oka Saraswati, MT
2. Coordinator of the Civil Engineering Undergraduate Study Program: Ir. Ida Ayu Made Budiwati, M.Sc., Ph.D. replacing Dr. A A. Gde Agung Yana, ST., MT.
3. Coordinator of the Electrical Engineering Undergraduate Study Program: Dr. Gede Sukadarmika, ST, M.Sc. replacing Dr. Ida Bagus Gede Manuaba, ST., MT.
4. Coordinator of the Mechanical Engineering Undergraduate Study Program: Dr. I Putu Lokantara, ST, MT replacing Dr. Ir. I Wayan Bandem Adnyana, M.Erg.
5. Coordinator of the Information Technology Undergraduate Study Program: Dr. Eng. I Putu Agung Bayupati, S.T.,M.T. replacing Dr. Ir. I Made Oka Widyantara, ST., MT., IPU, ASEAN Eng.
6. Coordinator of the Industrial Engineering Undergraduate Study Program: Dr. Anak Agung Istri Agung Sri Komaladewi, ST, MT replacing Dr. Ir. I Ketut Gede Wirawan, MT.
7. Coordinator of the Environmental Engineering Undergraduate Study Program: Kadek Diana Harmayani, ST, MT, Ph.D.
8. Coordinator of the Master of Architecture Study Program: Ni Ketut Agusintadewi, ST., MT., Ph.D replacing Dr.Ir. Ni Ketut Ayu Siwalatri, M.T.
9. Coordinator of the Master of Civil Engineering Study Program: Prof. Dr. Ir. I Dewa Ketut Sudarsana, MT. replacing Prof. Putu Alit Suthanaya, ST., M.EngSc, Ph.D
10. Coordinator of the Master of Electrical Engineering Study Program: Wayan Gede Ariastina, S.T., M.Eng.Sc., Ph.D.
11. Coordinator of the Master of Mechanical Engineering Study Program: I Made Widiyarta, ST, M.Sc, Ph.D, replacing Dr. Ir. I Gusti Ngurah Priambadi, MT.
12. Coordinator of the Engineering Science Doctoral Study Program: Prof. Dewa Made Priyantha Wedagama, ST., MT.. M.Sc., Ph.D. replacing Prof. Ir. I Nyoman Arya Thanaya, ME, Ph.D.
After submitting this Rector's Decree, then the dean presented an explanation regarding the policy direction of the Faculty of Engineering-Udayana University to meet the demands of the Key Performance Indicators of Public University (IKU-PTN) and at the same time achieve the performance targets of the 2020-2024 Faculty of Engineering Strategic Plan and Faculty of Engineering Standards in the Internal Quality Assurance System (SPMI) document. Strengthening the quality of graduates in terms of students participating in MBKM and achieving achievements, the quality of lecturers, and the quality of the curriculum, especially the International Accreditation of Study Programs, are the emphasis of the Dean. In addition, the Dean of the Faculty of Engineering also reminded that the performance of the Faculty and the performance of the Study Program will be evaluated every three months through the achievement of the Dean's performance target with the Chancellor. (*aab/iks)