Ergonomics is a science studying humans’ interaction and their activities to keep healthy, safe, comfortable, effective and efficient so that it can achieve highest productivity. Ergonomics is linear toward various sciences and profession. Knowledge and understanding regarding Ergonomics is very important for humans with various disciplines background. The application of this science is very easy and many can be done around, either in work environment or household.
Scope of Ergonomics is very wide, covering every aspect in human activities, starting from how to design toothpick until condition of environment in outer-space craft in order to get humans safe, healthy, and comfortable in doing their activities so they can improve their productivity. Some improvements made by the implementation of Ergonomics are:
- Education: Student is able to learn more comfortable so that they can more focus in studying
- Health: Health personnel will be protected from diseases due to work cause and patient as consumer will feel more comfortable
- Government: more comfortable working environment, faster services, raised public satisfaction.
- Agriculture: reduce tired feeling while working and modify tools in order to improve productivity
- Tourism: Tourists will be more comfortable so they want to return
- Sport: provide sport tools in order to facilitate athlete and make them more comfortable in practicing and get better achievement
- Management: implement a more effective and efficient management system
- Economics & Business: be able to raise and keep sustainability of the company and many other fields
Work Physiology Ergonomics Master Program was established on 19 September 1995 based on Decision Letter of Director General of Higher Education No. 402/DIKTI/Kep/1995, while the last Decision Letter of Accreditation is Decision Letter No. 193/SK/BAN-PT/Ak-XI/M/IX/2013 dated 21 September 2013 and got B Accreditation. It is valid until 21 September 2018.
“To establish Work Physiology-Ergonomics Master Program that develops learning model, research and training as well as consultation in ergonomics with SHIP Approach method to produce excellent, independent and civilized human resources so that in 2019, the graduates will have competitive advantage in international level”.
- Develop human resources of Ergonomics-Work Physiology Master program whose SHIP approach method so that they are excellent in learning, research, training and consultation in ergonomics field and related disciplines.
- Improve human resources of Ergonomics-Work Physiology Master program whose independence in learning development, research, training and consultation in ergonomics field and other related disciplines.
- Develop creative, innovative, and civilized human resources of Ergonomics-Work Physiology in learning development, research, training and consultation in ergonomic field and other related disciplines.
Jabatan : Koordinator Program Studi
NIP : 197705062005012001
Nama Pejabat : Dr. Luh Made Indah Sri Handari Adiputra, S.Psi., M.Erg
Periode Awal : 2018-01-18
Periode Akhir : 2022-01-18
Address : Jalan Panglima Besar Sudirman Denpasar Bali
Telephone : 0361 - 223797 ex 116
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : ergonomic-pps.unud.ac.id