The Study Program of Master of Civil Engineering, Master Program of Udayana University was founded in 2003 based on the Decree of Indonesian General Directorate for Higher Education Number: 485/D/T2003, About: The operation license of Master of Civil Engineering Study Program of Master Degree in Udayana University. All of the Three Pillars of Tertiary Education (Tri Dharma Perguruan Tinggi) activities of Master of Civil Engineering Study Program were conducted in Sudirman Campus, Denpasar. Except, the activities which need the laboratory were conducted in Bukit Jimbaran Campus. This study program provides 5 (five) concentrations of mastery: Structure, Geotechnique, Water Resources Engineering and Management, Transportation, and Construction Project Management. In 2012, the Master of Civil Engineering Study Program had been accredited by the National Accreditation Board for Higher Education (BAN-PT) with a B grade based on the Decree of BAN-PT Number: 002/BAN-PT/Ak-X/S2/V/2012 of May 16th of 2012.
The visions of the Study Program of Master of Civil Engineering are derived from the visions of Udayana University and of the Masters Program of Udayana University. The vision of Udayana University is “The realization of a Higher Education Institution which produces the excellent, independent, and cultured human resources.” While the vision of Masters Program of Udayana University is “The realization of the Masters Program of Udayana University as the center of Education and Development of sciences, technologies, and/or arts based on the Primary Scientific Pattern of Culture which can produce the excellent, independent, and cultured alumni in 2019”
Based on the visions of Udayana University and its Masters Program, the vision of the Study Program of Master of Civil Engineering is constructed as “The realization of Study Program of Master of Civil Engineeing which can produce the excellent, independent, and cultured human resources who are nationally and internationally acknowledged.”
- Excellent means that the Study Program of Master of Civil Engineering manages to produce human resources who have a regional, national, and international competitiveness.
- Independent means that all of the human resources produced have a tough, confident, and highly competitive personality, so that they are able to develop themselves independently.
- Cultured means that the human resources produced are able to carry the values of academic honesty and truth, possess a high sensitivity towards the local culture values, traditions, and life practices which are existing in the society in order to support the sustainable development and also able to discover and develop the local culture values to be the tops of the national and even global cultures. Thus, the alumni are expected to be able to produce the intellectual, emotional, social, and spiritual intelligences.
The Visions of the Study Program of Master of Civil Engineering stated above are planned to be achieved in 2019.
- To operate an excellent Master Education by emphasizing on the development of research in Civil Engineering sciences.
- To develop and improve the professionalism in implementing and applying the Civil Engineering sciences to support the sustainable development.
Jabatan : Koordinator Program Studi
NIP : 196908051995031001
Nama Pejabat : Prof. Putu Alit Suthanaya, ST, MEngSc, PhD
Periode Awal : 2018-01-18
Periode Akhir : 2022-01-18
Address : Jl. PB Sudirman, Denpasar Gedung Pascasarjana Lt.1
Telephone : 0361-224124
Email : -
Website : https://s2sipil.unud.ac.id