BRIEF DESCRIPTION PPAk
PPAk Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Udayana was founded in 2003 with operating licenses issued by the Directorate General of Higher Education No. 3827 / D / T / 2003, dated 20 November 2003. PPAk FEB Unud operation since April 1, 2004 until now with SK Extension of Operating Licence for Professional Education Program of the Ministry of Education and Culture Directorate General of Higher Education No. 14 395 / D / T / KN / 2013, dated January 30, 2013. the program PPAk FE Unud also been evaluated by the National Accreditation Board of Higher Education (BAN PT) with a value of accreditation B. The value of accreditation is valid five (5) years from the start set on December 21, 2009 to December 21, 2014. the program was the process of implementation Assessment PPAk Field / visitation of BAN-PT 2014 with the target of obtaining the value of A
Professional Accounting Education Program Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Udayana (Udayana University PPAk FEB) has prepared a vision of superior professional accountants, independent and cultured in the Southeast Asia region in 2020.
- Providing quality education facilities in accordance with the expectations of stakeholders (stakeholders).
- Creating the quality of teaching in the field of study Accounting and Business.
- Preparing teachers are professional and have integrity.
- Establish cooperation with other agencies.
- Provide a network of internal and external information systems
Address : Jl. Jendral Sudirman Denpasar - Bali
Telephone : 0361 – 236333 atau 0361-236333
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : fe.unud.ac.id/ppak