The idea of the establishment of Nursing Science Program (PSIK) in Bali has been planned since 1997. At that, time in several State University in Indonesia PSIK stood under the Faculty of Medicine. Given the limited resources, graduate lecturer at Bali then offered to organize D.IV Nursing education, but the plan cannot be realized. In 2002 after Bali had graduated Master of Nursing and responded to the insistence of the Hospital and Nursing graduates of D. III, then began to explore, to the Dean of the Faculty of UNUD to submit a plan for the establishment of PSIK in FK UNUD.
The challenge was the growing polemic that UNUD will not open a new study program. After two years of running finally in 2004, the polemic has subsided and the idea of establishing PSIK resurrected. Eventually established Task Force consisting of: Prof. dr. Made Kornia Karkata, Sp.OG (K), Prof. I Ketut Suata, Sp.MK., PhD., Dr. IGN Anom Murdhana, Ni Wayan Mulati, VM Endang SP Rahayu S.Kp., I Ketut Suardana, S.Kp.M.Kes., Komang Ayu Mustriwati, S.Kp. MPH and Ni Made Nursari, SKM, MARS.
Program development plan of the Nursing Science in FK UNUD has become more realistic because it has received strong support from several stakeholders. Sanglah Hospital Director and Head of the Bali Provincial Health Office responded positively and gave strong support to this plan. It was expressed in the coordination meeting between the Dean of the Faculty of Medicine ofUNUD, Sanglah Hospital Director and Head of the Bali Provincial Health on June 26, 2005. The Governor of Bali, in a closing speech at the International Nursing Conference at Hotel Mercuri Sanur on June 30, 2005, explicitly said that he supported the undergraduate level nursing education provision in Bali. Constructive feedback and positive response has also been given by the leaders of UNUD after the Dean of the Faculty of Medicine of UNUD presented the plan in UNUD Leadership Meeting on July 2005. WHO Representative in Indonesia, namely Mr. Georg Patterson who was specially invited to FK of UNUD to discuss this plan, it gave also a positive response. WHO is committed to help, especially in the development of staff and assistance in curriculum development. Not less important is the support given by the Minister of Health of the Republic of Indonesia that he instigated in the informal meeting in the Plaza Hotel Sanur with UNUD's Rector, which was also attended by the Head of Bali Provincial Health Office, President Director of Sanglah Hospital and Medical Faculty Dean.
After the proposals were arranged and coordinated by the Association of Indonesian Ners Institutions Education Provider (AIPPNI) in Jakarta and the recommendation of the Rector of Udayana University and Head of the Bali Provincial Health Office, then on March 23, 2006 carried out a visitation of PPNI Center and with a special coaching. After receiving recommendations from the PPNI Center and Head of PPSDM Depkes, then on July 12, 2006 published the Decree of the Director General of Higher Education Ministry of National Education No. 2682 / D / T / 2006 on Operating Licence for Nursing Science Program (S1) at Udayana University. The permit has been extended periodically by 2008. Furthermore, following the enactment of operating licenses valid accreditation period, which will expire in 2017.
Through a local selection, process in the first year (the first) in 2006 received 84 students from the program A (senior high school graduates). In 2007, PSIK FK Udayana University accepted students from PMDK and SPMB and Program B from D. III Nursing graduates. Every year enthusiasts who want to choose PSIK increased and the admissions of PMDK 2009, the number of applicants in PSIK FK Udayana University took second place after physician education program.
Education patterns carried in PSIK FK-Udayana University is competency-based curriculum that refers to AIPNI (association of Indonesian Ners Institutions Education Provider) with learning paradigm more towards the student centered.VISI DAN MISI
“Menjadi Pusat Pendidikan Keperawatan yang Menghasilkan Lulusan Unggul, Mandiri, dan Berbudaya serta Mempunyai Daya Saing di Tingkat Regional, Nasional, dan Global pada Tahun 2025”
- Menyiapkan peserta didik agar menjadi lulusan yang profesional, berintegritas dan memiliki etika/moral/akhlak dalam melayani masyarakat Regional, Nasional, dan Global, dan komunitas wisatawan.
- Menyelenggarakan sistem pendidikan yang terintegrasi berbasis riset, budaya, sistem informasi dan teknologi dengan mengacu pada standar pendidikan tinggi nasional keperawatan
- Mengembangkan penelitian serta menghasilkan karya inovatif dan prospektif di bidang keperawatan.
- Menerapkan upaya promotif, preventif, kuratif dan rehabilitatif terhadap masalah kesehatan dengan pendekatan keperawatan berbasis bukti ilmiah, kearifan lokal, dan pemberdayaan masyarakat.
- Melakukan kerjasama dengan lembaga pendidikan, penelitian, dan pelayanan keperawatan berskala Regional, Nasional, dan Global.
Tujuan Pendidikan :
- Menghasilkan lulusan tenaga keperawatan yang bermutu yang memiliki kompetensi tinggi dalam penguasaan iptek terkini.
- Meningkatkan kapasitas PSSIKPN sebagai institusi pendidikan kesehatan dalam memberikan akses pelayanan pendidikan kepada masyarakat.
- Menjadikan PSSIKPN yang bertata kelola baik melalui optimalisasi peran unit-unit organisasi.
- Mengembangkan kerja sama di berbagai bidang untuk meningkatkan mutu tri dharma perguruan tinggi.
- Menghasilkan publikasi ilmiah nasional, internasional dan paten melalui peningkatan jumlah dan mutu penelitian.
- Menghasilkan tenaga profesional yang memiliki pengetahuan, sikap dan keterampilan dalam bidang keperawatan serta memiliki kompetensi tambahan keperawatan pariwisata sehingga mampu bersaing ditingkat Regional, Nasional, dan Global.
Jabatan : Koordinator Program Studi
NIP : 197807062003122002
Nama Pejabat : Dr. dr. Putu Ayu Asri Damayanti, S.Ked., M.Kes
Periode Awal : 2018-01-18
Periode Akhir : 2022-01-18
Jabatan : Sekretaris Jurusan/Program Studi
NIP : 198508302008122003
Nama Pejabat : Ns. Desak Made Widyanthari, S.Kep., M.Kep., Sp.Kep.M.B
Periode Awal : 2018-04-09
Periode Akhir : 2022-04-09
Address : Jln. PB Sudirman 80232 Denpasar
Telephone : 0361 - 222510
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : https://fk.unud.ac.id/?page_id=44