Faculty of Social Communication Studies Program of Udayana was established in 2011, based on the Decree (SK) Minister of National Education no. 183 / E / O / 2011 on the implementation of Communication Studies Program (S1) on August 1 2011. Communication Studies Program has been through the process of accreditation by the Decree (SK) National Accreditation Board of Higher Education (BAN-PT) No. 377 / SK / BAN-PT / Akred / S / IX / 2014 with a the grade of 310 and is rated as B. The period of validity of the accreditation department of communication sciences namely on September 27 2014 until September26 2019.
Communication Studies Program is one of the courses under the Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, together with five other courses. Communication Science Program has two peculiarities of the field of Public Relations and Mass Communication and Media.
To be an educational institution that is able to produce communication graduates who are skilled, superior, self-contained, and cultured, at the national level in 2016 and internationally in 2021
To realize this vision, it was then formulated program study mission as such:
- Carrying out quality education and produce graduates who have the communication skills, superior, self-contained and cultured according to the demands of society
- Develop research and service in the field of science communication in accordance with the needs of the community, the nation, and the State;
- Making Social Communication Science Program of Udayana as a study center of communication based on the development of science and technology and culture;
- Improving the quality of human resources, both educators and educational personnel;
- Improve the quality and quantity of educational facilities, research, and community service.
Address : Jl. PB Sudirman, Denpasar Bali 80232
Telephone : 0361- 255378
Email : email@example.com
Website : https://ilkom-fisip.unud.ac.id/