CORRELATION BETWEEN CONFORMITY AND ACHIEVEMENT MOTIVATION FOR BATAKNESE STUDENTS IN UNIVERSITAS UDAYANA

SKRIPSI

Abstract

By : Christina Alfiani

Email :

Faculties : Fakultas Kedokteran

Department : PS. PSIKOLOGI

The purpose of this study is to observe any presence of correlation between conformity and achievement motivation for Bataknese students in Universitas Udayana. Quantitative method was applied in this study. The sampling technique being used was simple random sampling. The respondents for this study were Bataknese students who were the member of Ikatan Mahasiswa Sumatera Utara (IMSU) Bali. The measuring criterion in this study was the scale of conformity and achievement motivation. The coefficient of reliability scale for conformity was 0.909, and the scale for achievement motivation was 0.918, and this study also used person product moment correlation data analysis. The result of the study showed there was correlating coefficient of 0.459 with the probability value of 0.000 (0.000<0.05), resulting a confirmation that there is a positive correlation between conformity and achievement motivation. The determination coefficient (R2) was obtained in amount of 0.210 which means 21% of achievement motivation can be explained by conformity variable, while the rest of 79% can be explained by other factors.

Keyword : Bataknese, students, Universitas Udayana, conformity, achievement motivation.

Download : File 1 File 2 File 3