Analysis of Net Exports, gross domestic product, the US dollar exchange rate, and inflation Against Foreign Exchange Reserve Indonesia Period 1994-2013

SKRIPSI

Abstract

By : Agus Indrayadi S

Email : goesindra09@gmail.com

Faculties : Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis

Department : S1 Ekonomi Pembangunan

International trade requires a very important source of financing that foreign exchange reserves. Foreign exchange reserves of a country affected net exports were recorded in the current account and capital account. Net exports are the value of goods and services exported to other countries minus the value of goods and services imported from other countries (Mankiw, 2006: 27). Aside from being influenced net exports of foreign exchange reserves can also be influenced by domestic economic indicators among the Gross Domestic Product (GDP), the exchange rate against other foreign currencies, and inflation in a country. This study aimed to determine whether there is influence simultaneously and partially between net exports, gross domestic product, the US dollar exchange rate, and inflation on Indonesia's foreign exchange reserves in the period 1994-2013. The analysis used is multiple linear regression. The results of this study concluded that the variables of net exports, gross domestic product, US dollar exchange rate, and inflation simultaneously significant effect on Indonesia's foreign exchange reserves in 1994-2013, with the value of the coefficient of determination R2 of 96.6 percent, while the remaining 3.4 percent influenced by other variables. Partially only variable gross domestic product and US dollar exchange rate variables are positive and significant impact on Indonesia's foreign exchange reserves, while variable net exports, and inflation variables did not significantly affect Indonesia's international reserves year period 1994-2013.

Keyword : Foreign Exchange Reserves, net exports, GDP, Exchange Rate, Inflation

Download : File 1 File 2 File 3