Analysis Of Gross Domestic Product perCapita Regional Government On Inflation And Expenses Denpasar City Year 1994 - 2013

TESIS

Abstract

By : Feby Shinta Dewi

Email : febiiekribitz@gmail.com

Faculties : Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis

Department : S1 Ekonomi Pembangunan

Title: Analysis of Effect of Gross Regional Domestic Product per Capita Against Inflation and Government Spending Denpasar Year period from 1994 to 2013. Name: Dewi Shinta Feby NIM: 0706105050 ABSTRACT Increased economic growth had an impact on changing people's income, changes in the price structure, change the pattern of supply of goods and services, as well as changes in consumption patterns. Inflation development direction of future prices used as a benchmark of stability of the regional economy in a given period. The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of Gross Regional Domestic Product (GDP) per capita and government spending on inflation. This research was conducted in Denpasar by using quantitative and qualitative data. Source data used is secondary data with doumentasi method. The analysis technique used is multiple linear regression. Based on the analysis found that the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) per capita and government spending simultaneously and partially no significant effect on inflation. Relationship variables per capita GRDP and government spending is relatively weak against inflation. The GDP per capita and government spending tends to vary as inflation variable changes only by 24 percent and the remaining 76 percent is determined by other variables. Keywords: the GDP, government spending, inflation

Keyword : the GDP, government spending, inflation

Download : -