The experts, skilled, professional, knowledgeable are needed in the tourism industry to anticipate the era of globalization and free trade, as well as complex challenges for sectoral development, both at national and regional levels. This phenomenon is as a stimulus to begin the tourism education institutions, considering Bali is as a tourist destination areas (DTW) or as laboratory example of the Indonesian tourism.
To answer these challenges and to prepare reliable human resources academically, professionally, skilfully and able to compete in the tourism industry, so that Unud is proud to present Tourism Studies Program, both Regular Program (Morning Classes): the level 4 Diploma in Tourism based on the Directorate General of Higher Education Decree No. 67 / Higher Education / Kep. / 1989 and Parallel Program (Evening Class) based on Udayana Rector Decree No. 2442 / J14 / HK.01.23 / 1998. Graduates of the level 4 Diploma and Parallel have achieved a Bachelor of Applied Science Tourism (SST.Par.), is equal to the Bachelor’s Degree. This has been stated in the letter of the Minister of State for Administrative Reform No. B-U34 / A.II / 1997 on November 6, 1997, and amended by Minister of National Education Decree No. 178 / U / 2001 on November 21, 2001 on the degree and the designation of Higher Education Graduates.
There is the permission to incorporate Bachelor’s degree study program pursuant to the Director General of Higher Education Decree No. 2425 / D / T / 2008 on July 29, 2008 and Udayana Rector Decree No. 347A / H14 / HK / 2008 on September 27, 2008 on the establishment of the Faculty of Tourism Unud. The Faculty of Tourism in this university has three study programs: (1) The level 4 Diploma program, (2) Bachelor’s Degree Tourism Destinations program, and (3) Bachelor’s Degree Travel and Tourism Industry program. The graduates of Bachelor’s Degree program will achieve S.Par.
Vision is to be an excellent, independent, cultured faculty, and international standard in 2025.
- To develop management and services in the faculty and processes of education in the field of tourism.
- To develop the quality of human resources, facilities, and infrastructure intended for education to support of the functions of Tri Dharma College.
- To implement the research activities and community service oriented problem solving in the society.
- To increase scientific publications and Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) in the field of tourism.
- To develop communication and partnerships with stakeholders in the field of tourism.
Address : Jl. dr. R. Goris no.7 Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia 80114
Telephone : 0361223798
Email : email@example.com
Website : fpar.unud.ac.id