Call for Paper International Seminar on Conservation And Improvement Of World Indigenous Cattle
The international seminar on Conservation And Improvement Of World Indigenous Cattle will be organized to invitescientists, veterinarians, professionals, policy makers from related fields and anyone who concern with the indigenous cattle in disseminating their information, experiences and advance technologies that could be applied in improving the low performance cattle. Hopefully, collaboration between beef cattle scientists and researchers could be initiated from this meeting and will be continued and sustainable.
Objective - increase collaboration in research among scientists, practices and industries to improve the productivity of indigenous cattle in the world - Explain and inform about the innovation of science and technology to improve indigenous cattle in the world
Program The main event in this seminar is scientific program. The scientific program will be designed to meet the scientific needs of the participants and discuss their interest regarding to the theme.
- Scientific Program consists of keynote speaker, invited speakers and plenary session
- Oral presentation each speaker will be allocated of 15 minutes for presentation including discussion
- Poster Session, all posters will be presented along the day of the seminar
- Sightseeing and tour program: Participants who want to see more about Bali could contact the committee for futher information
Topics The seminar will be conducted to accommodate for many topics related to the main theme, such as genetics, reproduction, physiology, nutrition, disease,environment, management, social ekonimic and culture, extention.
Keynote speaker Prof.Dr.Dr. Matthias gault University of Goetinggen, Germany. Fuctional traits in cattle breeding- is there a potentional for Bali cattle??
Invited Speaker Study center for Bali Cattle has invited other researchers from Germany to present their studies or research in developing potential cattle particulary indigenous cattle, i.e.:
1. Prof. Dr. Christian Bauer (Justus Liebig University, Giessen, Germany) : "Bovine Neosporosis (Neospora canium infection) in Indonesia and Other Southeast Asian countries' 2. Dr. E. Tonges (Georg-August-Universitat, Gottingen, Germany) : "Beef Carcass Clasification, Beef Slaughtering and Stunning Method". 3. Prof. DR. Kusumo Dwiyanti, Ketua Alih Teknologi Badan Litbang Pertanian, Deptan Republik Indonesia : "Reproduction management and breeding Strategies to improve productivity and quality of cattle".
Steering Committee Prof. Dr. I Nyoman Suparta (Indonesia) Prof. Dr. I Made Damri Yasa (Indonesia) Prof. Dr. Dr. Mathias Gauly (Germany) Prof. Dr. Christian Bauer (Germany) Dr. Colin Cargil (Australia)
Organizing Committee Head : Prof. Dr. I Gusti Lanang Oka Secretary : Dr. Ir. Ni Ketut Suwiti Tresure : Prof. Dr. Ida Ayu Made Sukarini
Call for Paper Deadline for abstract submission : 30 July 2010 The scientific committee welcomes submission of abstract (300 word, Tomes New Roman 12) for oral or poster (80 x 100 cm) presentation.. Abstract has to be sent via email attachment only to:
The Secretariat: Study Centre for Bali Cattle (SCBC) Jalan DR. R Gorris No 1 Denpasar Phone/fax: +62-361-2731000/234655 Email : email@example.com Dadline for full paper 10 August 2010
Registration fee for delegates includes admission to scientific session, bag and abstract book, coffee breaks and lunch. Receipt of the transferred registration registraction fee should be sent e-mail (scanned) to the organizing committee. Please send registration from and payment to: Name : Ida ayu Sukarini Bank :Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI) Account number : 018 990 3926