The vision of Economic Development Study Program (PS-EP) is derived from the vision of the Faculty of Economics and Business, Udayana University, i.e. the realization of the study program yielding excellent, independent, and cultured. graduates in the field of economic development.
- Excellent; that is, the Economic Development Study Program of Faculty of Economics and Business, Udayana University is able to develop applied economics, particularly in the field economic development in an optimal manner. And structurally, is capable of yielding graduates having excellencies, whether in the regional, national, and international levels. By having this competitiveness, the Economic Development Study Program is developed into a superior institution in the implementation of Three Pillars of the University.
- Independent; that is, the Economic Development Study Program graduates have characters of reliable, independent, and intelligent, thus they are able to compete and improve self-quality independently.
- Cultured; that is, the Economic Development Study Program graduates can uphold the values of academic honesty and academic facts, have a high sensitivity towards the values of local wisdom in the implementation of the Three Pillars of the University.
In order to realize the vision, the missions of Economic Development Study Program are later formulated as follows:
- The Vision of Excellence, achieved by developing human resources, having academic abilities in the field of economic development, through a learning system, supported by information and communication technology as well as qualified quality assurance system.
- Vision of Independence, achieved by developing creative, innovative, intelligent, and reliable human resources in the academic field and economic development research.
- Vision of being Cultured, achieved by developing partnerships with various government and private institutions, as well as the community at the local, national, and international levels in order to improve the capacity and participation in community development, accompanied by upholding the values of honesty and sensibility to the value of local wisdom in the field of economic development.
Address : Jl. P.B Sudirman Denpasar (80225) or Kampus Bukit Jimbaran (80361)
Telephone : 0361 - 224133 or 0361 701810
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.fe.unud.ac.id