Udayana University (Unud) Postgraduate program opens its new Doctoral study program in Tourism. The University now can accept new students for the program with schedule below.
Registration: August 26 – 30, 2010
Selection Test: August 31, 2010
Acceptance announcement: September 1, 2010
Course starts on September 3rd , 2010
1. Master Degree in Tourism (without matriculation), or Master’s Degree in Economics (Development Economics, Management, Accounting), Agriculture / Agribusiness, Cultural Studies, Environment, Linguistics, Law, Engineering / Architecture / Planology, Medical, etc. (with matriculation).
2. Filled Registration Form
3. GPA /IPK (S2) minimum 2.75 of 4
4. A copy of academic transcript (S2) which is legalized.
5. Health Certificate
6. Curriculum Vitae
7. Reference letter from supervisor
8. Two letters of recommendation and at least one recommendation from a professor from field of science.
9. Publications and research plan (research proposal)
10. Registration fee of Rp 500.000, -
Application Forms can be downloaded from the Udayana University’s official website or retrieved : Administrative Office of Post Graduates Program, at Post Graduate Building, Sudirman Campus at Jalan PB Sudirman , Denpasar-Bali. Phone/Fax (0361) 223797. Contact Person: Grisnawati/Putu Sariani , Email: pascasarjana[at]unud.ac.id
To download application form, please go to:
Detail in Bahasa Indonesia please go to: